Bombs, A Dangerous Baby And American Taxpayers Acting French: Friday Morning News Roundup 2-1-2013
February 1, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- First in a series? A suicide bomber detonated an explosive Friday in front of the U.S. Embassy in Ankara, Turkey.
- Outgoing Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Thursday issued a warning about Syria and Iran. Get ready for some fireworks in the Mideast.
- In Russia, officials believe that Boyz II Men epitomize romance. Never has there been a better example of how communism can permanently damage culture.
- Two Oakland, Calif., police officers pointed their firearms at a sleeping 19-month-old child while investigating a misdemeanor crime.
- A majority of Americans feel that government threatens liberty. File that under “obvious.”
- Americans working abroad are renouncing citizenship en masse. Hey, tax man, parlez-vous français?
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.