An Alternative To The Dollar


Dear Bob,

I read an on article on the devaluation of the dollar (The Bob Livingston Letter, September 2011) in which you mention alternatives to the dollar. You mention the Swiss franc annuity. Can you elaborate as to how it works and how one would go about to obtain this type of annuity?



Dear J.H.C.,

Put simply, an annuity is similar to an insurance policy. You can use U.S. dollars to purchase it in U.S. dollars or any foreign currency. It is not required (yet) to be reported to the Internal Revenue Service. For information and a free packet, call 1-242-353-4261 or write to Swiss Annuity Information, P.O. Box F-42657, Freeport, Grand Bahama, Bahamas 99999.

Best wishes,


Bob Livingston

founder of Personal Liberty Digest™, is an ultra-conservative American author and editor of The Bob Livingston Letter™, in circulation since 1969. Bob has devoted much of his life to research and the quest for truth on a variety of subjects. Bob specializes in health issues such as nutritional supplements and alternatives to drugs, as well as issues of privacy (both personal and financial), asset protection and the preservation of freedom.