If America were still a representative republic, Congress would deny President Barack Obama and his neocon toadies the authorization to launch an attack on Syria. But as we have demonstrated countless times, America is now a fascist totalitarianism.
According to polls taken in recent days, Americans oppose by 59 percent to 36 percent taking military action in Syria. Only 21 percent of Americans believe taking action against Syria is in the national interest. Another poll shows American opposition at 53 percent.
So as Obama lines up the neocons behind his war effort in order to gain cover and a group of idiots with which to share the blame, let’s look at who America will be supporting in the war effort. They are:
- Suicide bombers and Islamic jihadists who have fought against U.S. troops in Iraq.
- Al-Qaida-linked terrorists who behead Syrian bus passengers, including women and children.
- Al-Qaida-affiliated terrorists who murder unarmed government loyalists who are pleading for their lives.
- Islamists who attack and kill Christians, behead them and feed them to dogs, rape and murder them, slaughter them as they defend women in their charge and then brag about the number they’ve murdered.
- Animals who saw people’s heads off with knives (warning: graphic video) and shoot down women and dump their bodies into holes (warning: graphic video).
- War criminals who hold mass executions of prisoners who surrendered.
- Cannibals who eat the hearts of their enemies.
- Monsters who order the widows of war dead to prostitute themselves to other rebel soldiers to show their loyalty.
The United States has no business taking sides in the Syrian war. The evidence that Bashar Assad used chemical weapons is sketchy, at best. In fact, it’s likely that the perpetrators were the rebels, who were the ones with the most to gain from using gas. And the gas was likely supplied by Saudi Arabia.
The criminal Obama regime wants to bomb Syrians to punish them for bombing Syrians. Meanwhile, Obama has killed four times as many people with drones as Assad is alleged to have killed with poison gas. And now, Obama wants to up the ante.
So who is the war criminal here? It will be Obama and any neocons who support military action if the United States makes war on Syria against the will of the American people (including veterans) who are tired of war.