Iranian Space Program, Obama’s Shotgun And More Gun Hysteria: Monday Morning News Roundup 2-4-2013
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad says he’s willing to “sacrifice” himself for his Nation’s scientists and be shot into space.
- The White House found a photo of President Barack Obama shooting skeet. It’s awkward.
- The Army now has access to tiny drones which measure just 4 inches by 1 inch and can deliver full-motion video and still images. These are likely coming to a police station near you.
- The madness continues: An Arizona high school student was suspended for having a picture of a gun on his computer.
- Karl Rove and the Republican establishment want the Tea Party to disappear.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.
Sam Rolley Staff writer Sam Rolley began a career in journalism working for a small town newspaper while seeking a B.A. in English. After learning about many of the biases present in most modern newsrooms, Rolley became determined to find a position in journalism that would allow him to combat the unsavory image that the news industry has gained. He is dedicated to seeking the truth and exposing the lies disseminated by the mainstream media at the behest of their corporate masters, special interest groups and information gatekeepers.
blog comments powered by
Join the Discussion:
View Comments to “Iranian Space Program, Obama’s Shotgun And More Gun Hysteria: Monday Morning News Roundup 2-4-2013”
Comment Policy: We encourage an open discussion with a wide range of viewpoints, even extreme ones, but we will not tolerate racism, profanity or slanderous comments toward the author(s) or comment participants. Make your case passionately, but civilly. Please don't stoop to name calling. We use filters for spam protection. If your comment does not appear, it is likely because it violates the above policy or contains links or language typical of spam. We reserve the right to remove comments at our discretion.
Is there news related to personal liberty happening in your area? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org