Wednesday Morning News Roundup 1-16-2013
January 16, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The Nation’s credit rating could get downgraded again.
- In just a month, 250,000 new members have joined the National Rifle Association.
- Countries throughout the world are expected to engage in a global currency war, cutting the value of their currencies to remain competitive.
- Small-business owners increasingly feel like the Administration of Barack Obama is doing them harm.
- A Florida Senate panel says police should be banned from using drones to spy on citizens.
- French troops launched their first ground operation against Islamist rebels in Mali on Wednesday as they try to remove al-Qaida fighters from the area.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.