Tuesday Morning News Roundup 1-15-2013
January 15, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- Vice President Joe Biden says the President has 19 different executive actions that he can take unilaterally on gun control. Heil Obama.
- But President Barack Obama is so busy working on ways to disarm America that he isn’t going to be able to send Congress a budget by the legal deadline.
- Scrapping the Federal gas tax sounds good. But the pay-per-mile scheme that would likely replace it amounts to a 250 percent tax hike.
- Federal Reserve Chairman Ben Bernanke wants the United States to be able to spend, spend, spend without that pesky debt ceiling getting in the way.
- America’s former Presidents are paying for their cable subscriptions with taxpayer money.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.