Friday Morning News Roundup 1/11/2013
January 11, 2013 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The National Rifle Association released a statement saying the White House has an “agenda to attack the Second Amendment.” No sh*t, Sherlock.
- As President Barack Obama continues to try to grab Americans’ guns, he has repealed a cost-cutting measure that ended ex-President Secret Service protection once they had been out of office for a decade.
- Piers Morgan really, really hates the U.S. Constitution.
- The U.S. Border Patrol is still intercepting only about 61 percent of would-be illegal aliens along the U.S.-Mexico border.
- In Northhampton, Mass., police who found a threatening note in a high school tricked the entire student body into signing an anti-violence pledge to gather handwriting samples.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.