Friday Morning News Roundup 12-28-2012
December 28, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- The private sector is gaining upward momentum, growing by 23 percent… in Cuba.
- The Senate delayed a final vote on whether or not to add oversight and privacy safeguards to the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act (FISA) amendments that allow Federal agencies to conduct warrantless wiretapping.
- Some people are speculating that more millionaires will die in the coming year, due to the fiscal cliff.
- An American Airlines passenger was arrested at Orlando International Airport on Wednesday after police say she hit two Transportation Security Administration agents while going through a security checkpoint.
- As the Nation debates gun policy following the mass shooting in Newtown, Conn., some parents are imposing a different kind of gun control in their own homes: They are taking away their children’s toy guns.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.