Monday Morning News Roundup 12-10-2012
December 10, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- A Chinese group is set to buy 80.1 percent of American International Group Inc. (AIG)’s plane-leasing unit for $4.23 billion. It will be the nation’s biggest yet purchase of a U.S. company.
- This month has seen a worldwide explosion in purchases of doomsday prepping gear in as Dec. 21, the much-hyped end of the Mayan calendar, approaches.
- Two boys, ages 7 and 11, pulled a gun on a woman in Oregon outside of church parking lot demanding her wallet, phone and car.
- The President is still on the campaign trail, more than a month after the election. This time, he’s in Michigan asking for people to support his tax hikes.
- A new proposal is out for global regulation of the Web. It would require countries around the world to explicitly regulate Internet companies.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.