Friday Morning News Roundup
November 16, 2012 by Sam Rolley
Here is a collection of some of the stories that Personal Liberty staffers will be keeping an eye on throughout the day. Click the links for the full stories.
- President Barack Obama lied about the Afghan War. Marine General Joseph Dunford told the Senate Armed Services Committee the United States needs to present a “clear and compelling narrative of commitment” to Afghanistan, beyond the 2014 timeframe.
- Former CIA director David Petraeus arrived quietly at the Capitol today to testify about the 9/11 terror attacks on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Libya.
- Twinkies are rumored to be the one snack that could survive nuclear holocaust, but they’re no match for a union strike.
- Show me yours, and I’ll stop showing you mine. When a flasher exposed his genitals to a woman and her 6-year-old son, she promptly showed him her Ruger .380. “Oh, [expletive]!” the man declared, before running away.
- Israel is ready to rock the Gaza Strip with a ground invasion. Stand by for all-out Mideast war.
- Radio host Alex Jones is calling for a second American Revolution to restore the Republic. Watch out for the Feds, Jones.
Check back for updates, news and analysis throughout the day. Like us on Facebook.