Juggler Accidentally Burns Props
October 9, 2012 by UPI - United Press International, Inc.
CHESTERTON, Ind., (UPI) – Firefighters in Indiana said a juggler using lit torches accidentally set fire to his props at a public park.
The Chesterton Fire Department said Aaron Rossetti, 36, was practicing his juggling Saturday night at Thomas Centennial Park when the burning portion of a lit torch broke off and landed on the table where he was keeping his props — which included an open can of camping fuel, The Post-Tribune of Northwest Indiana, Merrillville, Ind., reported Tuesday.
Rossetti told police the can of fuel caused his props — which were mostly made of plastic — to ignite, so he threw them to the ground, where the fire spread to the rest of his props. He said the plastic melted into the park’s paving stones.
Firefighters responded and extinguished the flames.