America’s Newest Vaccination
August 13, 2012 by Bob Livingston
In medicine under the germ theory of disease, vaccinations are supposed to provide immunity by introducing the disease to the body in small doses, allowing the body to build up its “germ-fighting” abilities. Of course, this is not so, as I pointed out last week.
But that theory is now being employed on Americans in another way that has nothing to do with medicine and everything to do with control. Americans are being “vaccinated” into acceptance of martial law and military rule.
Military vehicles from the U.S. Army Reserve patrolling the streets of Sheboygan County in Wisconsin that began Aug. 5 and will continue through Aug. 17 are part of a “training exercise,” according to Captain William Geddes of the 200th Military Police Command at Fort Mead, Md. But those soldiers have already “trained” in the use of the M117 Armored Security Vehicles in Afghanistan. So the training is more to train the American public.
Geddes said the U.S. Army Reserve wanted to alert to the public — but apparently not those in local government — ahead of the training so they wouldn’t be alarmed when a pack of heavily armored military vehicles is driving around.
Remember, there is nothing to see here. Just move along.
This is just the latest in a series of ongoing violations of the Posse Comitatus Act, which is supposed to prevent the military from engaging in domestic law enforcement activities. Recent “vaccinations” include:
- A joint drill between the U.S. Army and the Miami Police Department in May.
- Troops from the Minnesota National Guard, which had been deployed to Iraq, walking the streets of Crookston, Minn., in May. One soldier told a resident it was training. When asked what the training was for, the grunt replied, “To be honest ma’am, I don’t know.”
- Troops from the Bravo Company of the Minnesota National Guard’s Crookston Armory conducting “Urban Operations Training” with Humvees and 27 soldiers in February.
- In Homestead, Fla., the Air Force military police patrolmen from Homestead Air Reserve Base are responding to crimes and detaining criminals for local police.
- The National Guard assisting police with traffic control and providing “security” in Kingman, Ariz., in 2009.
- The Tennessee National Guard and Arnold Air force Base Police assisting the Tennessee Highway Patrol and U.S. Department of Homeland Security with a traffic checkpoint in 2009.
- The U.S. Army sending 22 military police and an officer from Fort Rucker to patrol the streets of Samson, Ala., following a shooting in 2009.
- The U.S. Marine Corps Air and Ground Combat Center working with the California Highway Patrol to “reduce accidents and drinking and driving” in San Bernardino County, Calif., in 2008.
- The U.S. military expects to have 20,000 uniformed troops inside the U.S. trained to respond to domestic threats, according to The Washington Post.
- The battle-hardened 3rd Infantry Division’s 1st Brigade Combat Team training in the United States to “help with civil unrest, crowd control or deal with potentially horrific scenarios” like a terrorist attack. These troops were to be the first of what would soon become a permanent operation, according to a 2008 report in the Army Times.
- In 2005 in the aftermath of Hurricane Katrina, police and Louisiana National Guard troops unlawfully confiscated legal weapons and forced residents from their homes.
Their frequency is increasing.
On Jan. 1, President Barack Obama signed the National Defense Authorization Act, which legalized the indefinite detention of Americans and suspended habeas corpus. And although Federal Judge Katherine Forrest issued a preliminary injunction in May that prevented the Obama Administration from exercising the indefinite detention authority, that injunction has been appealed by the Obama Administration — a fact ignored by the mainstream media.
The USA PATRIOT Act, passed in the aftermath of the false flag 9/11 attacks, (see also Architects & Engineers for 9/11 Truth) essentially stripped Americans of their 4th and much of their 1nd Amendment rights. While it was proposed by George W. Bush and the Republican-controlled Congress, it was approved by both Republicans and Democrats. It has since been reauthorized three times — again by both Republicans and Democrats.
Americans can now be assassinated by the President on a whim. Unemployment has been above 8 percent for 42 months. Gas prices are rising again. Food prices worldwide are rising and food shortages are a real possibility, thanks to excessive heat and drought conditions across the United States.
Welfare is the only thing staving off mass riots and the complete breakdown of law and order. There are now more than 100 million Americans — or almost a third of the U.S. population — receiving some sort of Federal welfare. More than 54 million Americans are on Medicaid, and more than 45 million Americans are on food stamps.
Social Security recipients who have defaulted on student loans are having their Social Security checks docked. Their retirement and pension funds are stagnant at best. The Federal Reserve has kept interest rates at near zero for more than four years. This is a war on and destruction of American savers and retirees. Once these retirees begin seeing cuts to their Social Security checks and trying to buy more expensive food, gas and medicine with less money, something will have to give.
Clearly, the stage is being set for the imposition of martial law. The government is using false flag mass shootings to grease the skids for gun confiscation, the threat of homegrown terror attacks to overturn Posse Comitatus once and for all and false flag FBI-orchestrated terror threats to keep the fear factor high.
The Founding Fathers feared a standing army as much as they feared anything that could take away liberties. That’s the main purpose behind the 2nd Amendment.
The collapse — or what I call the Great Reset — is coming. The elites are preparing for it by stocking up on weapons and inoculating Americans into acceptance of military rule.