Mr. Cardinal’s Futility
March 12, 2012 by Bob Livingston
For about three weeks, a cardinal has been attacking one of our office windows. From sunup to sundown he pecks at and flies against the pane, banging his head in an effort of abject futility. Whether he’s attacking his reflection or seeking to get inside, I do not know. Whatever, watching his mindlessly repetitive attempts made me think he’s a perfect metaphor for the average American voter (AAV).
For years AAV has dutifully gone to the polls to cast votes for first this Presidential candidate and then that one, always expecting — based on the candidate’s rhetoric — that change was just around the corner. AAV, meet Mr. Cardinal.
Elections are rigged. Results are known beforehand. It’s all Kabuki Theater (see Ron Paul and the way he’s been cheated out of wins in Iowa, Maine and Nevada, etc.). The establishment controls the outcomes.
And to keep AAV distracted, the elites and their mainstream media co-conspirators are constantly throwing out nonsensical issues designed to elicit irrational emotional responses. The latest is the contraception issue suddenly ginned up by the White House and inflamed by the talking knuckleheads on both the left and the right.
For years, AAV has been unable to recognize the political system for the fallacy that it is. AAV believes America is a democracy (or even the republic as described in the Constitution) and that elections matter. AAV also believes everything the Ministry of Truth (aka the corporate/government controlled MSM) says: “War is peace, freedom is slavery, ignorance is strength.”
AAV also believes:
- That elections are free and fair and votes are counted accurately in order to determine a winner. Clearly that is not the case, as we have told you before. But the elites aren’t always so brazen about it. Sometimes they use stealth and crony capitalism to achieve their ends.
- That there is a political right and a political left, and choosing one or the other to hold the office of President or make a majority in Congress makes a difference. The left and the right are figments of your imagination. While candidates purport to be liberal or conservative, the spending and war policies never change, regardless of who is in the White House or which party controls Congress. The only change is in which set of corporations get the best seat at the table, and which ones have to wait out on the patio. For example: George W. Bush claimed to be a small-government conservative, but government spending grew more under Bush than any President since Franklin Delano Roosevelt. President Barack Obama ran under the mantle of “hope and change.” AAV continues to hope for a change. Obama continued the policies of Bush in Iraq; expanded them to Afghanistan; started wars in Pakistan, Libya and Central Africa; and kept Guantanamo Bay open despite promises to the contrary. Then he grew government more than even Bush. In truth, Presidents are controlled by Goldman Sachs and its fellow banksters, and they make no decisions without first getting the approval of the banking cartel.
- That Ron Paul has not won a single State caucus or election. While it has gone essentially unreported, Ron Paul won the Maine caucus, despite the Republican establishment’s best efforts. The fact is, the Republican establishment — using all sorts of nefarious means — has worked overtime to prevent Paul from winning a single State and gain “momentum” in the eyes of voters.
- That only Mitt Romney can beat Obama. According to Rasmussen, Ron Paul and Mitt Romney both lead Obama by 2 percentage points. Both Newt Gingrich and Rick Santorum trail Obama. But the MSM have essentially blacked out Paul.
- That there is a war on terror. The so-called War on Terror is a complete fabrication. In Afghanistan and Iraq we are reported to be at war with al-Qaida, while in Libya and Syria we arm al-Qaida and help them overthrow popular governments. The truth is, al-Qaida is a CIA creation and 9/11 was a false-flag attack designed as an excuse to make war on the entirety of the North Africa/Middle Eastern/Persian Gulf region, defeat the enemies of Saudi Arabia and Israel and grow empire America.
- That the Constitution is still in effect. The Constitution and Bill of Rights are dead and gone, and we have an imperial Presidency. The current Administration has determined that it can assassinate American citizens on a whim and does not have to consult Congress before employing troops in any country. And while on occasion a court ruling does something to peel back laws that infringe on our rights, Congress and the President are working overtime to eliminate Amendments 1, 2 (Brady Handgun Violence Prevention Act, H.R. 45, H.R. 257, H.R. 1913, H.R. 1923, H.R. 2159, H.R. 2296, H.R. 2324, H.R. 2401, S. 843, S. 941 and S. 1317), 4 (USA Patriot Act and National Defense Authorization Act) and others. The 9th and 10thAmendments were nullified in 1861.
- That the elected elites tell the truth and are looking out for the country’s best interest. Government is a criminal enterprise and the truth is not in it. The official story is that Osama bin Laden was killed and then buried at sea. From the get-go, the narrative of the reported execution of bin Laden has changed. Now we learn, via WikiLeaks, that bin Laden’s “body” may have been brought to the United States for examination. It’s just one of a continuous string of lies told by each Administration over the years. Some for you to research on your own, in no particular order, are the Gulf of Tonkin incident, The USS Liberty incident, Pearl Harbor, Oklahoma City bombing and weapons of mass destruction in Iraq.
- The news media seek to print or broadcast the truth. The only truth the MSM are interested in is that truth that advances the New World Order agenda and keeps AAV focused on unimportant ancillary issues like free contraception, the latest “American Idol” winner or who Kim Kardashian is dating this week. Delving into the background of the current poser President, what really happened on 9/11, who’s buying our politicians, what’s going on at the Federal Reserve or any other issues that are of real import are not considered “newsworthy.”
- The U.S. dollar is sound. The U.S. dollar is a failed currency and a Ponzi scheme. The Fed owns more U.S. government debt than China. That means it’s buying debt with debt paid for by made-up money. If you ran your household or business finances like the Fed operates, you would be in jail. The Fed’s so-called charter is to control inflation and ensure full employment. In reality it’s a money transfer agent for the elite banksters around the globe.
How do you recognize a failing regime? By the rate at which it increases controls on its people. The U.S. system of government and its money are on a road to collapse.
Unfortunately, like Mr. Cardinal, AAV is unable — or unwilling — to recognize the illusion for what it is.