How Does the 1 percent Control the 99 percent?
March 1, 2010 by Bob Livingston
“It is the absolute right of the state to supervise the formation of public opinion whatever the state needs to do.”—Joseph Goebbels
We cannot understand modern despotism and police power unless we understand modern money.
Modern money in the United States and the whole world is fiat paper money and credit. It is under the total control of government (and the bankers).
This means that all government funding is with fiat counterfeit paper that is created in unlimited amounts and costs the government nothing. But it transfers wealth and savings of the people to the money creators and government through the depreciation of the currency. The American people have no understanding of how the government gets everything literally for nothing. It is the source of all government power. The control of free and unlimited funding with created money in unlimited amounts guarantees the power and control of the 1 percent over the 99 percent.
The American people are taught voodoo economics. They have absolutely no understanding of reality.
So how does the 1 percent control the 99 percent? By gross deception at all levels:
- By controlling all news media, printed and live.
- By controlling all newscasters.
- By controlling public education from start to finish.
- By controlling the “healthcare” system. The public is kept sick by mass vaccinations.
- Through fear campaigns:
- Fear of disease to manipulate people to take mass vaccinations.
- Fear of financial collapse for an excuse to increase fiat, diluting the purchasing power of the currency and destroying dollar assets of savers.
- Fear of bogey-man enemies. Example: Saddam Hussein’s “weapons of mass destruction.”
- Fear through war propaganda that is waged by the military industrial complex. The words democracy and patriotism are heavy words used repeatedly. Perpetual war is possible because of unlimited access to funding with fiat paper money.
Only the power of propaganda keeps the people from overthrowing the government by force.
Also, government (the 1 percent) holds the police power and the military power, the main purpose of which is the silent force to contain the population. Even though the population in the U.S. is armed, there is no general awareness that government is enemy No. 1.
Toward the last days of a fiat regime, confidence in government accelerates on the downside and the risk of armed violence escalates. Hence, stepped-up oppression of the government against the people.
Gold rises and is hoarded. Controls at all levels are intensified with the strategy that the bigger counter-force will prevail. Government bets that its own police and military will not mutiny.
Pensions and pay loom large in the collective mind of Federal police and armed forces. None realize that their pensions in fiat will be worthless.
Modern propaganda in America hides behind and is passed off as science and research.
In the last days the people begin to realize that their “elected” representatives are really employees of the Federal Government. Modern government, especially the U.S. government, operates above the threshold of the intelligence of the people. The people are controlled because they can’t discern between hocus-pocus and reality.
The fiat paper money mentality is something for nothing and the government obliges with bread and circus. The population is unaware that they are unaware. Criminal government is recognized when the rule of law breaks down, as now.
The control by the 1 percent of the 99 percent can be summed up in two words: “Psychological warfare.”